An overview of the program
The Tourism Destination at Bina Nusantara University is an entrepreneur-based study program aimed at creating tourism entrepreneurs through creativity and innovation in the field of tourism. This undergraduate program provides the knowledge and skills needed to create value through recognizing and developing opportunities. The program deals with the topics of innovation, opportunity recognition, technology transfer, industry analysis, feasibility analysis and business planning, and, also, competitive strategy.
Vision & Mission
The Tourism Destination at Bina Nusantara University is committed to the vision of making Tourism Destination Bina Nusantara University to be the best program in ASEAN 2020 through education and training of internationally competitive managers whose skills will promote, encourage, and foster regional economic development.
The mission of Tourism Department is to contribute to the global communty through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students with a thorough competency in tourism destination business, functional, and managerial skills, as well as to encourage potential students to become entrepreneurs, by providing an innovative and creative education, supported with tourism industry related work experience.
- Educating students to become tourism leaders in a diverse work environment and to prepare them for further advance studies.
- Providing professional training and consulting services in technical and managerial skills for all levels of tourism organizations, both locally and internationally.
- Improving the standards of living for Indonesians by providing community development programs and servicesin the tourism business and entrepreneurial sector.
- Retaining and acknowledging hospitality talents through research and benchmarking which in turn will enhance
- To provide students with a solid foundation of knowledge and understanding about tourism and professional interpresonal skill
- To provide students with professional expertise in the tourism destination and tourism business field that can be applied for the.community development program and training services in a hospitality organization.
- To provide students with management skills through research and work experiences, thereby empowering them to become leaders in a diverse range of hospotality business in South East Asia.